Cyber Security Services
What is a CyberSecurity program worth to your organization? MNP can deliver value to your organization through innovative products and services. We are committed to improving the security posture of ALL types of organizations, and will help to find the balance between risk and expense. We are focused and committed to your business needs.
IT Security Solutions
Solutions – Architecting Third Party Solutions
Are you familiar with the plethora of vendors marketing products to keep your organization secure, and which one will meet your specific requirements?
Are you concerned your latest project may threaten the CyberSecurity of your organization?
When integrating a project, the most effective way to reduce risk is at the initial design stage.
MNP’s Solutions Delivery Team provides successful integration of projects using best of breed CyberSecurity Vendors.
Our team of security experts hold extensive partner manufacturer specific as well as industry wide certifications including: Security (CISSP, CISA, GPEN GCIA, CEH and ASV), Payment Card Industry (PCI QSA, PCI ASV and PCI-PA QSA) and Wireless (CWNA, CWNP, CWSP and GAWN).
The MNP Approach
At MNP, we start by taking our time to understand your organizations’ specific project needs. We do this in a fixed price & scope; a dedicated Project Manager will ensure your projects get delivered on time and on budget.
Dedicated to designing, delivering, and supporting the ideal solution for maximizing your technology investment while minimizing your organization’s risk, MNP’s breadth of expertise covers a wide range of CyberSecurity needs including:
- Next Generation Firewalls
- Content Filtering
- SSL VPN
- EndPoint Protection
- Data Loss Prevention
- Web Application Firewall
- Two-Factor Authentication
- Log Management
- Network Access Control
MNP guarantees satisfaction on all our work, we will stand behind our work and get the job done.
Call MNP’s Solutions Delivery Team to discuss the successful integration of your next unique project.
Cloud & Managed IT Security Service Providers
Cloud and Managed Services
Too often organizations are reactionary when it comes to CyberSecurity. You are reactionary if:
- You monitor your perimeters.
- You investigate suspicious traffic on your networks.
- You respond to alerts.
Result? Reacting to cyberattacks means you have already been breached. Your customer and business information has been stolen and your IT team are scrambling to limit financial liabilities and contain damage to your reputation. Give Attackers No Foothold The most effective CyberSecurity is preventing successful attacks before they occur. MNP is Canada’s Vanguard in CyberSecurity Cloud & Managed Services MNP’s CyberSecurity Administrators and vCISO (Virtual CISO) will help protect your information far beyond monitoring, investigating, and alerting. We raise your security maturity level to its optimum point, and we actively work with you through implementing controls and measures to extract the most protection possible out of your IT security investments. Problems are eliminated before the alarm sounds.
The MNP Approach
While MNP provides a 7×24 Help Desk to assist you through the everyday adds, moves, changes, alerts, etc., our unique approach to CyberSecurity will highly benefit your organization. Upon subscription to MNP’s Cloud and Managed Services you will be assigned one of our uniquely qualified CyberSecurity Administrators. Your CyberSecurity Administrator will work with you and your IT team in optimizing the protection of your information assets from internet threats. Your personal CyberSecurity Administrator will lead a fluid schedule of activities:
- Step 1: Monitor for new threats unique to your firm and your industry
- Step 2: Deploy a suite of MNP proprietary best CyberSecurity practices to neutralize threats, far more effectively than any industry accepted standards
- Step 3: Monthly assessment/re-assessment of your CyberSecurity environment to measure where you fare against MNP’s CyberSecurity maturity levels.
- Step 4: Let’s talk about it: each month your CyberSecurity Administrator will review your IT security program and explain where you stand, discussing your current vulnerabilities and present recommendations how to fix them.
- Step 5: Update your roadmap for toward gradually increasing your CyberSecurity maturity level until you reach the security posture demanded by senior executives.
Over the course of MNPs’ CyberSecurity Program you will have covered the entire suite of best practices and gain a demonstrable growth in information security maturity posture including:
- Asset Transition
- Asset Characterization
- Network Protection
- Wireless Access
- Change Control
- Backup and Disaster Recovery
- Business Continuity Plan
- Incident Response
- Compliance Reviews
In addition, you will have assigned a Virtual Chief Information Security Officer (vCISO): a MNP senior CyberSecurity expert versed in providing executive level advice and recommendations. Your vCISO will assist on a quarterly basis to:
- Understand the business impact of information security technology in your organization.
- Prepare short and long term IT Security strategic plans.
- Review the progress of your CyberSecurity improvement program.
- Estimate budget and resource requirements.
- Review service agreements with third-party service providers in regards to security requirements.
- Present to your Board of Directors and/or Executive Team.
Benefits achieved with MNP’s Cloud and Managed Services Process:
- Fewer number of unexpected incidents
- Reduction in security expenses
- Remain current in your CyberSecurity practice
- Diminish productivity loss
- Prevent breaches
- Lessen down time
- Opportunity cost savings – no real time interruption
- Lower chance of liability to external partners and customers
- Mitigate potential for high profile breaches
Contact us for more information: