I was originally going to post this in January, but I just couldn’t wait any longer. From January 25th to 27th, I will be a delegate at Wireless Field Day 2 (WFD2) in San Jose, CA.
My day job focuses primarily on Aruba Networks and Meraki, but I have always made an effort to keep up-to-speed with what everyone else is doing in the wireless industry. WFD2 will be a tremendous opportunity to do so. Sponsoring vendors include:
- Aerohive – @Aerohive
- Aruba Networks – @ArubaNetworks
- Ekahau – @Ekahau
- Meraki – @Meraki
- Metageek – @MetaGeek
- Ruckus – @RuckusWireless
- HP – @HP_Networking
If the opportunity to get all these vendors in the same room and have a pointed, no-BS discussion about wireless technology wasn’t enough, there’s more! Along with the vendors, there will also be a list of delegates that is nothing short amazing! So far, delegates include:
- Marcus Burton, CWNP, @MarcusBurton
- Sam Clements, SC-WiFi, @Samuel_Clements
- Rocky Gregory, Intensified, @BionicRocky
- Tom Hollingsworth, The Networking Nerd, @NetworkingNerd
- Jennifer Huber, Wireless CCIE, here I come!, @JenniferLucille
- Blake Krone, Digital Lifestyle, @BlakeKrone
- Chris Lyttle, Wifi Kiwi’s Blog, @WifiKiwi
- Andrew vonNagy, Revolution Wi-Fi, @RevolutionWiFi
- Daniel Cybulskie, SimplyWifi – NCI, @SimplyWiFi
That’s a lot of wireless knowledge to cram into a single room. Seriously, my Wi-Q will increase just by hanging out with these people for a few days – awesome!
I’ll be tweeting and blogging during the entire event to help make sure that everyone gets to benefit from this amazing event. If you’re interested, you can also check out the official WFD2 channels.
Be sure to check back for more news on WFD2 as we get closer to the event date.