Maturity and Threat Analysis™
What would it mean to you if you had the knowledge to allocate budget and resources appropriate to your actual risk?
With the belief that the majority of organizations do not have a strong understanding of what their CyberSecurity posture is, nor the actual threats they should be aware of, the NCI Innovation Team has developed a proprietary Maturity and Threat Analysis™ Assessment.
The NCI Approach:
Using the Center for Internet Security’s 20 Critical Security Controls (CSC) as a framework, NCI’s Maturity & Threat Analysis uses a structured approach, introducing known global threats prevalent in your market segment, as well as in-depth analysis of your organizations’ specific safeguards and their effectiveness. NCI’s Maturity and Threat Analysis™ will help you build a pragmatic plan to reduce risk and increase CyberSecurity Maturity within your organization.
Our solution driven Maturity and Threat Analysis™ will provide:
- a structured and detailed assessment based on the CSC framework
- an all-encompassing maturity dashboard with key analytics
- Evaluating high risk areas
- Determining value of security controls
- quick win recommendations
- maturity averages from similar business verticals
- tailored analysis based on quantitative threat data
- focused allocation of budget and resources
- immediate and prioritized risk reduction strategies
- a prioritized & risk based roadmap customized to your unique business
- your overall maturity score against the CSC framework
Do you require assistance with establishing a plan of action to reduce risk and increase CyberSecurity within your organization?