Are you interested in joining the best team of Cyber Security Sales Professionals in Canada? Are you motivated to exceed performance goals and achieve career advancement objectives? We are proud of our high standards and our commitment to making NCI a great place to work. Would you like to join us?
As a Senior Account Executive you will focus on selling NCI’s professional services and security product solutions. You will be responsible for owning and coordinating all aspects of the sales cycle within the assigned territory and assigned accounts.
- Build a large sales pipeline within the territory, achieving and exceeding Quota objectives annually.
- Effectively communicate NCI’s value proposition
- Build strong relationships with technology partners and respective field sales reps (inside and outside) to gather leads and be introduced into sales opportunities.
- Monitor and mediate all necessary communication between customer, vendor, and technical resources within each account.
- Maintain internal communications with NCI team, relative to specific opportunities and the associated requirements.
- Report as directed (accurately and fully) all forecasted opportunities
- Maintain have a vehicle and maintain a valid driver’s license
Desired Skills and Experience
- Experience in solution and services based sales in an Information Technology environment.
- Experience and knowledge of the Cyber Security market and competitors is an asset
- Current relationships with target customers and ability to sell to C level and a track record of success
- Excellent presentation (verbal and written) communication skills
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills, as well as excellent attention to detail
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies
- Strong relationships with key executives and sponsors within the region
- History of Awards/Recognition for exceptional sales initiative and ability